- From motorway a14 exit Pedaso, turn right, cross Pedaso direction Cupramarittima
- Take the state up to Cupramarittima (7 km) before entering into the town, in front of a pub (the morrison’s) with a big parking , on the right there’s a cross pointing to Ripatransone, Carassai etc., turn right and continue straight
- You are on the val Menocchia, a beautiful valley road 12 km long. NOT follow signs for the country of Ripatransone, why mislead you!
- After about 12 km the road ends at a T cross
- Prendere a sinistra , passando un piccolo bar e distributore di benzina
- Take a left, passing a small bar and a gas station follow the signs to “cantina dei colli Ripani”
- Drive about 2km climb, and when the climb ends ,are on the right “cantina colli Ripani.” 50 meters later, on the left there is a street of rubble, still 400 meters and you’re arrive!
The B&B is situated near by some romantic villages gone back to middle age (for example Ripatransone, Offida, Acquaviva Picena, Moresco etc..) were you can get the opportunity to visit these places full of history; you can also take part in numerose activities and performances that these towns can offer you like the “cavallo di fuoco” in Ripatransone. Every year there is the inevitable appointment with these old -folk pyrotechnic performance that we can date bach to 1700. A week after Easter Sunday mes provided with helmet carry through all town a big metallic structure forged like an horse with fireworks,producing a wonderful show-Ripatransone has been decorated with “orange flag” by the touring club, and it is “city of wine and oil”.